Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas photos



So now that I can emerge from my report writing I finally get to start feeling more festive. Last night a friend and I went into the city to photograph the tree and was inspired to scrap it using a similar style to the fabulous Jana is using for her Daily December album.
Credits here
Sometimes it seems a shame to make photos small on a page. Lucky we still have the originals full size on the computer! Here's the reflection I took of myself in the bauble (just so no-one can ever say I don't take photos of myself!!).

Here's another reflection of me in a bauble - much bigger bauble, much smaller reflection :)

And a panorama (three photos) of the decorations in the front yard of a house on a nearby corner.

Christmas dinner out with friends tonight. The craziness has begun...!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos Esther, love that big bauble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super photos! Love the bauble one especially ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...